Joseph is such a sweet and easy going a baby. He is having a little bit more awake time these days and loves to dance with us around the living room. He loves music. I used to blast music while Jason was at class when I was home alone and cooking during the end of my pregnancy. I guess Joseph remembers it, because the second I put it on today (he had been crying and I was desperate)... he stopped and looked right at me. Then he fell right to sleep.
He went to the doctors yesterday for a weight check and he's doing great! First time I drove on the highway in months! He's almost back to his birth weight. (babies lose weight usually in the first week) He's now 7lbs 3.5oz... but we think he looks bigger every day, and the doctor is more than happy with his growth. Such a healthy little bruiser. He loves to eat, definitely part of his Greek heritage...
Love you all. We miss you.


6 comments:
Dear Jason and Tiffany-
Y'all did a great job! Joseph is beautiful (in a handsome sorta way). Love your blog! I hope the girls check this out, too. Congratulations! Miss y'all.
Love,
Frank & Clare
How sweet he is....
I can't wait to hold him and rock him and tell him how much he is loved... Look forward to seeing you both, and my new grandbaby, in a few days.
Love,
Mom
Oh gosh. He's beautiful and you are just .. just .. glowing! You are such a gorgeous mom! When are you guys all coming out here?!
What a beautiful family y'all have created! I am so happy for you guys and I hope all is well! I love y'all and give my second cousin some lovin as well!
xoxokelly
Oh, Tif - thanks for sharing more photos. I envy you being able to cocoon and just enjoy! That's a great expereince.
He's beautiful.
All we can say is "There has never been a more beautiful, handsome Great Grandson every born !!" But we are really NOT surprised with such a gorgeous Mommy and Daddy to take after !! Your little Irish-Greek darling has a lot of personality in every picture ! We love it when he opens his eyes wide and looks at you! Can't wait for our visit.
O Theos Mazee Sas, Yiayia & Pappou
Post a Comment