Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sleepy Days at Home



Here's Joseph sleeping so cozy on his Daddy's chest. He loves to wrinkle his little forehead while he's sleeping. We've even seen some little smiles in his sleep too. It's so great to be home with him. We are absolutely and completely in love with our little boy. It's been tough the passed few mornings as we have been going back and forth to the hospital to have blood tests done because Joseph had some mild jaundice... very typical with babies of Mediterranian heritage... it goes away on it's own as long as the baby keeps eating well. We also had a home therapy light (for the jaundice) for him too. It was a little light pad that wrapped around his waste. We call him our little "Glow Worm" because his swaddled body glowed with the light under it... very cute. The jaundice is gone now and we are all so glad that we can just be home for a few days. Going out every day has made recovery a little tough, particularly since the hospital is 30 minutes away. But, anything for our little boy.

Such a great daddy. Jason now has to share his Grandpa's big leather chair with Joseph; but it doesn't look at all like his minds.

Snuggled up on the couch together. There's nowhere we'd rather be.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the updates.
Tell Joseph to watch the mail for a package coming his way. I'll mail it Friday and he'll probably have it Monday!
Love Auntie Jean

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures.
So sweet...
I can't wait to hold him.
Love to all of you.
Mom B.

Anonymous said...

Dear Tiffany and Jason ! Our Great-Grandson is a picture of both of you ! Such a beautiful expression on his face in every picture ! I think he will have an amazing personality --but why am I surprised ? He has amazing roots ---! God bless him ! We have been showing off your pictures ----thank you, for such joy in our lives. Love you, Yiayia and Pappou !!

Anonymous said...

Dad and I LOVED being with you for this first and most important week of your sweet baby's life. We cherish the memories and we thank you for sharing precious moments with us....glad we could help you settle in. After 9 long, anxious months, relax and enjoy your special gift now. You are both amazing parents already and we are loving our new roles as Grandparents to the little burrito!! We miss you already...
Love,
Nana & Papa Hebert

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you two. He looks so sweet and beautiful. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him and hold him!

Love, Liz