Yesterday the ladies here at the seminary put on a beautiful baby shower for myself and one of the other moms-to-be. The pink and blue theme was high flying as we are expecting baby Joseph, and the other gal is expecting a baby girl. This was the pretty table they had set up for us. They gave us a fabulous gift certificate to Babies R US, woo-hoo!
In the Greek tradition, I had to take a picture of all the pretty food. The pink and blue cupcakes were so sweet, they looked like little flowers with tiny babies sitting in the middle of the petals.
Here I am in all my "extremely pregnantness" with my fellow future priest wife, and closest friend in Wisconsin, Sarah. She co-organized the shower and planned all the food. She's been a saving grace to the long bed rest and the loneliness of winter out here.
Here we are, the mommies! Virginia is due the end of March, so we are exactly 4 weeks apart. There's that outfit again! The girls liked the flowy top I had on... never thought I'd ever wear an X-Large top, but nothing else fits over the baby!
It shouldn't be too much longer. We are going to the doctor next Monday and will have a better idea then as to when the big day will be... although, I'm hoping it's today!... so is Jason. We are very excited and now after cleaning the house thoroughly 3 TIMES!, the nest is more than ready. Stay tuned for more updates very soon...


4 comments:
Woohoo! You look great!
Monday is the 18th - only 3 days after that is the 21st. :-)
Isn't it funny that your whole family takes photos of tables of food? :-) I love them all.
Thea Kristin
You're not driving 1 1/2 hours *this Sunday are you? You should stay close to home. :-) happy Valentine's Day!
You look beautiful! Thanks for the 'food' shot! Cute cupcakes...
Can't wait to get there and hug you! Stay patient (!) and beautiful...hugs to Jason and Sarah.
Love you,
Mom, Dad, Gabe, Dan, and Bucky
Tiffany you made it!!! Yay! And in your typical style you look fabulous! I am so glad you had a lovely shower - it looks like it was excellent. We miss you and are thinking about you all the time - you and little Joseph and of course papa Jason!
Hugs and tons of love from Me Dave and Ellie (the other Bubba)
Post a Comment