Baby Smiley...

It's official, I am done with bedrest! Woo-hoo! Made it now with a total of 8 weeks of modified bedrest. I felt like I was living in the 1800's when they called pregnancy a "confinement". Baby Joseph is big enough now that he could be born any day and be just fine! I'm so greatful to be at this point. Who'd ever think that a trip out to the grocery store this afternoon could be so exciting!
Thanks to everyone who's been following and leaving comments on the blog, sending emails, notes, cards, food, and care packages. Everyday you remind us how much you care and how much we appreciate and need your support. We truly have the most wonderful family and friends network in the world.


2 comments:
Yay, Tif!
Ya know, I hear that February 21st is a great day! :-)
Write more, I love to hear what you're up to.
Hi Tiffy, I got your card and you look so much littler then! Now you look ginormous~!! Keep me updated and let me know how it's going! Love you, Liz
Post a Comment