I'm 3 months old today!
We can't believe how the time has flown by. Joseph has now outgrown all of his newborn clothes. Much to our dismay... today we put away the outfit that he came home from the hospital in (his Red Sox suit). He's so fun and interactive now. Our days are very busy. He plays none stop while he's awake. Recently he has discovered his stuffed animals and he loves to "talk" to them. He also is a huge fan of Baby Einstein (Baby Mozart Video) which he watches daily while playing on his mat first thing in the morning. He has to wear a bib all the time now because he is a constant faucet of drool!.. too cute. He rolls over almost immediately after we put him on his tummy... he's figured out how to get out of tummy time already! He still gets up 2-3 times a night, despite all that we've heard about sleeping through by the time 12 weeks rolls around... well, not this little "mannie". We discovered that he fits into the swing at the playground last week. It's our new favorite pass time, particularly around 4pm (when it's too early to eat and to early to sleep).


3 comments:
Tiffany & Jason,
He is so BEAUTIFUL!.
Can't wait to see him in person.
Love, Auntie Jean
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! Get in the car right now!!! I can't wait to kiss him....and his Mom & Dad. Those cheeks, smile, and dimple are beyond words...a carbon copy of his Greek Mama with his Daddy's handsome face!!! Wow...look out girls! That little man is going to charm his way through school with his big smile!!! Enjoy these precious days...as you are.
love to all, Nana Hebert
Okay, you've been in MA for 4 days now - I want more blogging, more pics! :-) It was great to see you on Friday, Joseph is adorable and I can't believe that I'm a GREAT-aunt. I'm waaay too young.
Post a Comment