Joseph is doing well this week. His cold is pretty much gone and we've been outside for walks sometimes 2-3 times a day in the nice weather. He's discovering new things every day. We must say "look how cute he is" about 100 times a day. We are working on a nap schedule now that we are nearing 12 weeks. It's hard because he only wants to sleep on Mama... we are trying to work through this... He's getting really fun now that he's so interactive too. He loves to play and really is kicking and cycling his legs and arms at his toys. On our walks now he often coos and "chats" at our surroundings. Today we saw a family of geese with 3 little baby goslings down at the lake. He loved them!
Bath time is Jason and Joseph's special time together. Joe absolutely loves the bath. He has a little rubber duckie and froggie that he smiles and coos at. He waits all day for his Daddy to come home and give him a bath. He loves when we pour water over his tummy.
"Seriously Mom... I'm relaxing here..."
Recently he discovered is hands. We laugh because he tries to eat his entire right hand... he just found his left hand today! Yum!


3 comments:
I love the "seriously Mom, I'm relaxing" photo!
Tiffany,
He is adorable! My mom and I are loooking at Jason's baby pictures and we can't believe how much Joe looks like his daddy. It brings back such wonderful memories for me.
Joe's "Carlisle" nursey is all ready for him. Everyone in the family is eagerly awaiting your visit this summer.
I have found Jason's Baptism over-lay and it's perfect! I think you will love it, too!!!
Love and kisses from
Grandma and Great-grandma
He IS looking more and more like a true Buckland! I've seen your beautiful new crib at Grammas house can't wait to see you in it!
Ok Here's a question for you: Since Billy and I are Jasons Godparents does that make Joseph our Grand"God"child? I figure if Kristen can have God-sisters and God-Brothers I can have a GrandGod Child!!!!!!!!!! Love Auntie Jean
Post a Comment