Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Photo Shoot

Here are just a few of the precious photos we had done last week. Joseph was quite the perfect little one sleeping through most of his photo shoot and then waking up right at the end with one of his wonderful smiles! Jason and I wore ourselves out that day trying to get him to give us one and it was totally worth it. Hope you love these pics as much as we do... and don't worry family, we got tons of prints so check your mailboxes soon!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, he's freakin' adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I think you have a model on your hands!He is adorable!
Love Auntie Jean

kristin said...

Awwwww.
He's adorable!
Freakin' adorable. :-)
And you two aren;t half-bad either! ;-)

Kathryn said...

He is soooo cute!!! Awww! I miss you guys! Give him a kiss from me!