"Hi! I'm two months old!"
Joseph turned two months old today! He went to the doctors for his check up and is doing great! He's 10lbs 2.5oz and growing fast. (poor baby also got 4 shots today too) He should be growing... he loves to eat. This smile is just precious. It's like he's going to turn inside out.
Napping in his bouncy seat. Joseph prefers the seat to the bassinet for naps because it has a button on it that mimics the car... our little man definitely has his preferences!


5 comments:
Oh, my gosh! I LOVE that smile!. :-) How cute.
Glad you got back on to update - I was checking so often, it felt like I was going through withdrawal.
What a wonderful smile! Joseph is the CUTEST! He's growing so fast! Great job with this blog, Mom. I love it!
Happy Orthodox Easter to all! (We'll be celebrating Easter again this Sunday with my side of the family.)
Can't wait to see you in June!
I miss yall so much! these pictures are the cutest! I love yall!
Hey! Where's the Easter update? :-)
omg- love him! He is looking so great as usual! I miss you guys!
lots of love,
kathryn
Post a Comment