Posing for Easter Pictures...

Joseph and all of his Easter baskets and his first Easter BUNNY!
Just Priceless...
OK...ok.. that's enough of all this picture taking.
Nope, time for one more picture.

Jason with Joseph passed out on his lap awaiting Easter dinner.
Hey, wasn't he just asleep?!
4 comments:
Keep The Pictures coming. I love them. Its fun to see him grow. It keeps us connected!
Love Auntie Jean
Can you hear me squealing with delight all the way from North Carolina!!! I almost kissed my laptop screen!!! SOOOOO cute and so handsome...good job, little Momma and happy Daddy! I think he might prefer chocolate Easter bunnies! He looks so much like Gabe did....Greek by day, Irish by night??!! What a great combo....enjoy these most precious days of days. With love and hugs,
Dr. Nana!
xo
Tiffany,
He's beautiful...
Love,
Kathy
Hi Tiffany and Jason, What a GREAT SMILE on Joseph's two month old picture !! It's nice that Uncle Steve came to be with his nephew. You both look great and we're proud of your first two months as parents !! See you on the 28th !! Love you!
Yiayia and Papa
Post a Comment