Sunday, March 23, 2008

Crackin A Smile

Fresh out of the bath tub!

I don't wanna go to sleep!.

Where are my PJ's?

I might smile if you play with me...

Puppy kisses.

Silly face.

Almost a smile.

Mommy...what's with the camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! I want to kiss my laptop screen!! GREAT double chins and 'almost' smiles!! 2 more weeks and he'll be turning himself inside/out with big smiles for his Mommy and Daddy!!!

Happy Easter to all 3 of you...thanks for keeping us up to date. He is so beautiful!
With love,
Mom Hebert

Anonymous said...

Just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!
Gorgeous Baby Joe.
I agree w/your Mom (I want to kiss my computer screen, too!)
Checking out your blog is one of my high points of the day. Keep the pictures coming...

Love to all,
Mom Blinn

Anonymous said...

These pictures really show our "Mr. Personality Great Grandson in all his glory !!! He is very sweet and loveable ---even when he cries. Your Easter table and all three of you look beautiful --- ! Y Love the Easter pictures ! God bless you my darlings! Yiayia and Papa