Thursday, January 31, 2008

36 weeks: Onward and Outward!

Ok, so it's been 36weeks now since I've been anywhere alone. So crazy to think of carrying around someone everywhere... Jason thinks that this photo makes my belly look fake, like the ones they use on TV and stuff. Baby Joseph has completely taken over and makes his presence well known even though we can't yet hear him. We cannot wait to see him and hold him. As "D-DAY" grows closer with each passing hour I'm surprised to find myself now being a little nervous! We are well prepared, perhaps some of my nerves are stemming mostly from being a nurse and knowing way more than I ever wanted to about childbirth. This time also makes both of us miss our families all the more, but soon enough we'll have a national celebration for our "little man"

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

A bit of a sanity beyond all this waiting... our most recent pass time these days includes watching all three seasons of LOST. Thank goodness that abc posts these old episodes online. We are definitely hooked! Very highly recommended for those who may be bored or just trying to find a no cost way to spend a freezing -30 degree, Wisconsin day at home!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
Great to see you (I followed a link from Kathryn's blog) you look great, and good luck during your last 4 weeks !!! What seminar school does jason go to in Wisconsin?? my email is rickduffyfamily@optonline.net if you'd rather answer there. I believe I sat and spoke with Jason at Kathryn's wedding....
Rick Duffy

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff - love reading what you're up to! Enjoy the anticipation.

Mickey and I watched Lost last night, too.
Take care.

Dr. Connie Hebert said...

So beautiful!! Not a bowling ball anymore, Bubs...a snowball!! You are ready and we anxious to be there for all of you...have faith and let the games begin! You are in for the time of your lives...no greater blessing.
Be brave and know that we love all 3 of you. I brought YOU home in that sweet bunting you have packed...may little bring you as much joy and love as you have brought me all these years. Let's go...Valentines Day??! xo