Friday, January 11, 2008

Belly Geography




They say that if you line up 10 pregnant women of similar pre-pregnant size, who've gained the same amount of weight, and who are in the same week of pregnancy, every belly will look different. Well, here we are, at 33 weeks! Baby Joseph looks like a smuggled bowling ball. He gets the hiccups all the time these days. It's very cute how he's visible hopping up and down with each one, although it does keep Mommy up at night.


Cassie is quite the concerned "mommy" these days. She follows Tiffany all over the house and even didn't want to get out of the way for a picture! What's gonna happen when the baby comes?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany...its Rebecca. I loved reading all your comments. I'm sad to see you are stuck in the house, but it will be worth it. We miss you back home. I pray for you and the baby. Talk to you soon.

Love, Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Rock on Mama Tiff!

Anonymous said...

You look Beautiful, Tiffany...
Almost time!!!